Online programs at Central Christian College of Kansas are designed for students who are looking for a flexible, faith-focused learning experience. Central Christian College of Kansas honors students as autonomous and self-directed learners. Life experiences and applied knowledge are incorporated into class discussions to ensure relevancy-oriented learning.
What’s unique about Central Christian College of Kansas is that our programs are designed to enhance our students’ academic achievements while also allowing them to concentrate on responsibilities at home and on the job.
- Online programs are offered through a highly collaborative course delivery system.
- The curriculum is asynchronous, meaning you can log on and attend class at a time that is most convenient for you.
- The programs are affordable and financial and military aid is available for those who qualify.
- Classes are presented through a Christian worldview, facilitated by men and women who are experts in specific fields related to each module.
- All classes are taught in a manner that is conducive to learning for adults, creating an atmosphere of shared family, career and age interests for adult learners.
Throughout our 125-year history, our driving force has stayed the same: Central Christian College of Kansas is committed to providing quality education from a Christian worldview. Today, Central Christian College of Kansas makes it possible for the modern student to access quality education anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Fill out the form on this page to learn more.