If you're seeking flexible online healthcare degree programs, Central Christian College of Kansas offers an online Bachelor of Science Interdisciplinary Studies: Healthcare program that allows for greater influence over your course of study and a great deal of flexibility in terms of career options.
When considering possible areas of study at the college level, the options can seem endless. Rather than focusing on studying just one area, an Interdisciplinary Studies degree makes it possible to delve into multiple areas of academics at once. This leads to an innovative, nontraditional type of academic experience that prepares you for greater career flexibility.
About Our Online Texas Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Program
- Complete one, 6-week online course at a time for focus and ease
- Develop knowledge of healthcare systems in the United States in order to lead effectively.
- Enhance leadership competencies and technical proficiency in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, strategic planning, and ethics in healthcare settings.
- Develop effective communication competencies in business and healthcare settings; learn the dynamics of working in groups and teams.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to tackle current issues in healthcare; apply concepts and theories to practice.
- Develop information literacy in healthcare disciplines.
- Understand the qualities and attributes of professionalism in healthcare settings and commitment to the Fit Four principles of the College.
- Cost per credit hour: $425
Texas Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Admissions Requirements
- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Career opportunities include:
Students who graduate from online healthcare degree programs – like our Interdisciplinary Studies: Healthcare program – enjoy a variety of career possibilities. Top fields include healthcare human resources, healthcare administration, public health services and healthcare organizational leadership. Students who complete online healthcare degree programs are also great candidates for healthcare master’s degree programs. Professionals with a bachelor's degree can earn on average well over $1 million more than high school graduates during their working lives.
Texas is a large state in the southern U.S. with deserts, pine forest and the Rio Grande, a river that forms its border with Mexico. In its biggest city, Houston, the Museum of Fine Arts houses works by well-known Impressionist and Renaissance painters, while Space Center Houston offers interactive displays engineered by NASA. Austin, the capital, is known for its eclectic music scene and LBJ Presidential Library.
Major Cities in Texas