Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Program for San Antonio Residents
If you're seeking flexible online healthcare degree programs, Central Christian College of Kansas offers an online Bachelor of Science Interdisciplinary Studies: Healthcare program that allows for greater influence over your course of study and a great deal of flexibility in terms of career options
When considering possible areas of study at the college level, the options can seem endless. Rather than focusing on studying just one area, an Interdisciplinary Studies degree makes it possible to delve into multiple areas of academics at once. This leads to an innovative, nontraditional type of academic experience that prepares you for greater career flexibility.
About Our Online San Antonio Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Program
- Complete one, 6-week online course at a time for focus and ease
- Develop knowledge of healthcare systems in the United States in order to lead effectively.
- Enhance leadership competencies and technical proficiency in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, strategic planning, and ethics in healthcare settings.
- Develop effective communication competencies in business and healthcare settings; learn the dynamics of working in groups and teams.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to tackle current issues in healthcare; apply concepts and theories to practice.
- Develop information literacy in healthcare disciplines.
- Understand the qualities and attributes of professionalism in healthcare settings and commitment to the Fit Four principles of the College.
- Cost per credit hour: $425
San Antonio Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Admissions Requirements
- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Career Opportunities
Students who graduate from online healthcare degree programs – like our Interdisciplinary Studies: Healthcare program – enjoy a variety of career possibilities. Top fields include healthcare human resources, healthcare administration, public health services and healthcare organizational leadership. Students who complete online healthcare degree programs are also great candidates for healthcare master’s degree programs. Professionals with a bachelor's degree can earn on average well over $1 million more than high school graduates during their working lives.
About San Antonio
San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city.
Neighborhoods in San Antonio
- Alamo Heights
- Midtown/Brackenridge Park
- Uptown Central