Select a concentration to be the focus of your Online Business Administration Bachelors Degree.
Potential business administration careers include:
- Sales Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Food Service Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Marketing Management
The median salary for some of the careers listed was $111,000.* Some of the jobs listed were Junior Project Manager Marketing ($60,000), Senior Manager Revenue Management ($134,000), Associate Director Management & Leadership Development ($74,000).
*Source: CEB Talent Nueron
- What type of work can someone do with a degree in business administration?
- What’s the difference between a bachelor of business administration (BBA) and a bachelor of science in business administration (BSBA)?
- Will a business administration program allow me to focus in a specific area?
- What is the job outlook for those with a business administration degree?
- What kind of salary can someone with a bachelor of business administration expect?
- What can I do with a BBA degree?
- Why should small business owners pursue a BBA degree?
- What are the benefits of studying business administration?
- What is the importance of cross cultural communication in business?
- What are the top challenges business leaders face?
- How can business administration improve management?
- What are 5 entery level business jobs?
Why Study Business Administration?
Read full article... What are the benefits of studying business administration?
Why Earn an Online Business Administration Degree?
Although an online business administration degree is not a formal prerequisite to succeeding as a business administration professional, making the decision to get your bachelors degree in business administration online is a wise one that will stand you in good stead for years to come.
A business administration degree online is a fantastic way to become empowered to lead teams, enhance team interactions and improve daily operations of a company. One of the most far-reaching improvements that having an online business administration bachelors degree can help you to implement is in the realm of communication.
Pursuing a business administration degree online provides you with the foundation that will enable you to improve overall communication throughout a company and with its stakeholders, through your acquired understanding of conveying messaging in a way that helps each audience to understand its intended information.
The ways that religion and business intertwine and affect each other is an aspect of the bachelors degree in business administration online that particularly appeals to students seeking to develop leadership skills that emphasize integrity and honesty.
The online business administration bachelors degree is available in three different program concentrations that all emphasize the utilization of Christian principles in business leadership. The business administration degree online also teaches you how to analyze data and become a critical thinker.