Online Bachelor's in Business Administration Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online BBA program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
Have a Question?
Interested in talking to an enrollment advisor? You can choose what time you'd like to be contacted and our advisors will reach out to you.
Why Study Business Administration?
Read full article... What are the benefits of studying business administration?
The BBA program prepares you to influence and lead in today’s global economy. You acquire a strong business background in:
- Business law
- Strategic management.
Using this knowledge, you conduct action research to develop policies aimed at organizational improvement in your sphere of influence.
High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or GED.
- CCCK’s tuition is competitive at $425 per credit hour.
- At 3 credits per course, and 4 courses per semester, this total 12 credits, or $5,100 per semester.
- With two semesters per year, without aid your tuition could total up to $10,200 per year.
- CCCK allows up to 90 transfer credits (transfer credits determined on a case-by-case basis), and your program may last anywhere from a year to four years, so tuition can vary greatly.
97% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
There are a variety of financial aid options. Some possible ways to finance your BBA program include:
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- Federal Financial Aid Grant and Loan Programs
Visit our financial aid page for more information.
Yes. We will work with you to determine how your veterans’ benefits can help finance your BBA degree.
CCCK’s BBA is a bachelor of arts degree, not a bachelor of science arts degree.
A BBA emphasizes verbal and written communication, managing and leading others, and other “soft” skills. A BSBA emphasizes quantitative skills like data analysis and statistics. While BBA and BSBA have certain emphases, both programs prepare students for a range of positions. Additionally, BBA graduates can certainly enter a more quantitative field.
There are three concentrations available: Accounting, Management, and Human Resource Management.
Our BBA program prepares you to evolve with a changing world by developing these skills:
- Critical thinking
Employers are looking for qualified business degree holders in every industry, including:
Here are some median salaries for some popular BBA jobs:
- Market Research Analysts and Specialists - $62,150
- Financial Analysts - $80,310
- Marketing and Sales Managers - $119,280
- Human Resources Managers - $104,440
- Accountants and Auditors - $67,190
Yes. Central Christian College of Kansas Online allows you to transfer a maximum of 90 credits toward your bachelor’s program.
This generous transfer policy means:
- Less time spent on general education courses.
- Complete your degree more quickly.
- Save money based on the number of units you transfer over.
CCCK students take one course at a time, enjoying the ability to work and maintain work-life balance while studying.
- Each course is only 6 weeks long, and there are 4 courses per semester.
- The entire program can take a year to four years, depending on your transfer credits, which are determined on a case-by-case basis.
CCCK graduates can obtain a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree. They can also pursue a career in a various number of professions.
Why Earn an Online Business Administration Degree?
Although an online business administration degree is not a formal prerequisite to succeeding as a business administration professional, making the decision to get your bachelors degree in business administration online is a wise one that will stand you in good stead for years to come.
A business administration degree online is a fantastic way to become empowered to lead teams, enhance team interactions and improve daily operations of a company. One of the most far-reaching improvements that having an online business administration bachelors degree can help you to implement is in the realm of communication.
Pursuing a business administration degree online provides you with the foundation that will enable you to improve overall communication throughout a company and with its stakeholders, through your acquired understanding of conveying messaging in a way that helps each audience to understand its intended information.
The ways that religion and business intertwine and affect each other is an aspect of the bachelors degree in business administration online that particularly appeals to students seeking to develop leadership skills that emphasize integrity and honesty.
The online business administration bachelors degree is available in three different program concentrations that all emphasize the utilization of Christian principles in business leadership. The business administration degree online also teaches you how to analyze data and become a critical thinker.