- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
- Develop knowledge of healthcare systems in the United States in order to lead effectively.
- Enhance leadership competencies and technical proficiency in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, strategic planning, and ethics in healthcare settings.
- Develop effective communication competencies in business and healthcare settings; learn the dynamics of working in groups and teams.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to tackle current issues in healthcare; apply concepts and theories to practice.
- Develop information literacy in healthcare disciplines.
- Understand the qualities and attributes of professionalism in healthcare settings and commitment to the Fit Four principles of the College.
- What can a healthcare administration degree offer?
- What do those in healthcare administration specifically do in healthcare settings?
- How can I know if a healthcare administration program is a good fit for me?
- What is the job outlook and salary for those with a healthcare administration degree?
- What are the duties of a healthcare administrator?
- How can I get involved in healthcare administration by volunteering?
- Should I get a healthcare administration degree online?
- What are the top workplaces for healthcare?
- Why is the healthcare administration degree in high demand?
- How to cultivate christian spirituality and ethics in healthcare administration
- What healthcare administrators need to know about economic challenges in healthcare?
- What can you do with a degree in healthcare administration? Infographic
- What are the top 10 non-hospital healthcare administration careers?
- What are the responsibilities of a healthcare administrator?
- What are the christian principles in healthcare administration?
- What are the myths vs reality for a bachelors in healthcare administration? Infographic
“The program I am in is right in line with what I am doing right now in my career. I am seeking my BHA and I am a supervisor right now at McPherson Hospital. I want to be able to grow and help develop this hospital and be able to make that positive impact on my community here. Read full article...Jeremy's experience
Why Earn Your Online Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration?
Online Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
Have a Question?
Interested in talking to an enrollment advisor? You can choose what time you'd like to be contacted and our advisors will reach out to you.