- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
- Develop knowledge of healthcare systems in the United States in order to lead effectively.
- Enhance leadership competencies and technical proficiency in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, strategic planning, and ethics in healthcare settings.
- Develop effective communication competencies in business and healthcare settings; learn the dynamics of working in groups and teams.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to tackle current issues in healthcare; apply concepts and theories to practice.
- Develop information literacy in healthcare disciplines.
- Understand the qualities and attributes of professionalism in healthcare settings and commitment to the Fit Four principles of the College.
“The program I am in is right in line with what I am doing right now in my career. I am seeking my BHA and I am a supervisor right now at McPherson Hospital. I want to be able to grow and help develop this hospital and be able to make that positive impact on my community here. Read full article...Jeremy's experience
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
Have a Question?
Interested in talking to an enrollment advisor? You can choose what time you'd like to be contacted and our advisors will reach out to you.