- Facilitate APA guidelines for the ethical treatment of research participants.
- Adapt psychological principles and modalities in response to diverse cultures/worldviews.
- Explain the contributions of psychological theories and their relation to human functioning.
- Distinguish etiologies/treatments for normative and non-normative behavior.
- Design and execute an experiment/research initiative to answer a psychological question.
- Evaluate psychological theories, practices, and responses from a holistic perspective.
- Analyze, interpret, and describe data using descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Express thoughts, ideas, findings, etc. in accordance with APA standards.
How to become a Psychologist?
Why Earn Your Online Christian Psychology Bachelors Degree?