Online Bachelor's in Psychology Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online Psychology program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
How do I apply?
Download your program guide for more details
Schedule an appointment with one of our advisors
Start your application
- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
- Facilitate APA guidelines for the ethical treatment of research participants.
- Adapt psychological principles and modalities in response to diverse cultures/worldviews.
- Explain the contributions of psychological theories and their relation to human functioning.
- Distinguish etiologies/treatments for normative and non-normative behavior.
- Design and execute an experiment/research initiative to answer a psychological question.
- Evaluate psychological theories, practices, and responses from a holistic perspective.
- Analyze, interpret, and describe data using descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Express thoughts, ideas, findings, etc. in accordance with APA standards.
The online Christian Psychology Bachelor’s degree holds the balance desired by many psychology professionals today as one of its central pillars. In its tenets, the science of the field and the belief in connecting with humanity are connected to assess and achieve solutions in psychological care.
Within its Christian-centered teaching model, Central Christian College's online Christian Psychology degree program prepares its graduates for a dynamic range of professional paths while uniting them with religious morals and principals, affording students the opportunity to cultivate their professional expertise while reconnecting with the Christian faith.
Online Christian Psychology Degree recipients are primed to pursue graduate study in the field, a credential that is typically a prerequisite for licensed positions such as school psychologist or substance abuse counselor. Some might also put their training from an online Christian psychology college program to use within the Christian church.
Complementing the Christian principles that form the basis of Central Christian College's affordable online Psychology degree program is the ultimate convenience it offers to its students. With a program designed for the modern multitasker, Central Christian College's courses can be completed in six-week increments and are offered asynchronously to allow students to accomplish their coursework on their schedule.
The degree can prepare you for a career such as the following:
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Behavioral Disorder
- Mental Health
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Life Coach
- Social Worker
- University Teacher and/or Researcher
- Marketer and/or Advertising Professional
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Manager and/or Consultant
The Online Psychology Bachelor's Degree can also be applied to careers in human resources, marketing, or business to facilitate healthy working environments.