Explore the Interplay Between Science and Faith
The science of psychology has long ignored the origins of humanity and has sought to understand existence only through the eyes of modern reasoning. The online Psychology bachelor's degree program is designed to help you see the unique interplay between science and faith – not as an integrative model, but as an essential component of existence.
The program introduces you to a broad view of the field of psychology, while at the same time providing the expertise needed to excel in the discipline. You interact with many of the major theories and gain an understanding of the role psychology plays within the broader scope of all academic disciplines.
- 100% Online
- Multiple start dates throughout the year so you can get started sooner.
- Courses that are only 6 weeks long and can be completed 100% online.
- Asynchronous courses, meaning you can log on whenever it’s convenient.
- Transfer previous college credits to earn your degree faster.
- No transcript or application fees.