Career Opportunities in Organizational Leadership
Graduates of this Bachelor of Science in Business – Organizational Leadership online degree program position themselves for leadership roles. Professionals with a bachelor's degree can earn on average well over $1 million more than high school graduates during their working lives.
Specific high-growth organizational leadership careers include:
- Executive management
- Nonprofit and community leadership
- Public administration
- Human resources
- What can I do with organizational leadership?
- Why is organizational leadership important for businesses?
- How Can I Know if an Organizational Leadership Program Is a Good Fit for Me?
- What Is the Job Outlook for Those with an Organizational Leadership Degree?
- What Kind of Salary Can Those with an Organizational Leadership Degree expect?
- What are the careers for organizational leadership majors?
- What is the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in leadership?
- What are the benefits of having an organizational leadership degree?
- What is the role or organizational leadership in the digital age?
- What are the top 5 leadership styles?
- What are the professional resources for organizational leadership majors?
- What courses will i take in the bachelor of science organizational leadership program?
- What are the top books on leadership for christians?
- What are management tips to smooth the transition to leadership?
Why Earn Your Organizational Leadership Degree Online?
"Having completed my undergraduate degree in Business at CCCK allowed doors to open for me at my current place of employment. Shortly after graduating with a 3.99 GPA, I was promoted into the Marketing Communications department where I am now in charge of our global brand positioning and our communication initiatives. Completing my degree helped me launch my career in the direction that I had always desired." - LeeAnn Sherman-Dembinsky, Bachelor of Science in Business (Organizational Leadership and Psychology). Read full article... LeeAnn's experience
Disclaimer: LeeAnn is an employee of a CCCK partner company
Online Bachelor's in Organizational Leadership Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online Organizational Leadership program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
Have a Question?
Interested in talking to an enrollment advisor? You can choose what time you'd like to be contacted and our advisors will reach out to you.