- Completed Application Form
- High School Diploma or GED
- Higher Education Transcript(s)
- Evaluate the needs of clients and communities.
- Devise plans and interventions appropriate to the client or community.
- Describe how individuals, families, and communities develop and function.
- Support implementation plans with effective management strategies.
- Choose behaviors and cognitions that demonstrate respect, empathy, and civil discourse.
- Adapt his or her interactions with respect to the cultural or ethnic perspective of the client.
- Support behaviors and cognitions with an appreciation for the values and ethics of human service provide
- Defend a Judeo-Christian perspective of health and human services.
- What can a health and human services degree offer?
- What do careers in health and human services entail?
- How can I know if a health and human services degree is a good fit for me?
- What is the job outlook and median salary for those with a health and human services degree?
- What's the difference between human services and social work?
- What are the jobs in the human services?
- What can I do with a degree in health and human services?
- Where can I work with a degree in health and human services?
- What are the careers that require a human services degree?
- Community Family Services
How to apply?
- Speak with an enrollment advisor
- Create your account and upload your documents
- Get approved and get started (Good Luck!)
Available Elective Tracks
Online Bachelor's in Health & Human Services Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online HHS program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
Have a Question?
Interested in talking to an enrollment advisor? You can choose what time you'd like to be contacted and our advisors will reach out to you.