Find Passion in Your Career
Defending and protecting others. Speaking for those who can’t speak for themselves. Solving puzzles and mysteries. No, it’s not the life of a superhero, it’s what professionals in the criminal justice field do for a living.
If this sounds like something you might be passionate about exploring, you can get there by earning your Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice with Central Christian College Online.
- Holding an AA in criminal justice allows you to get to work in this field immediately while you pursue your bachelor’s degree.
- Courses are created by experts with real-world criminal justice experience.
- Credits are awarded for community college, military or previous policing experience so you can earn your degree faster.
- When you graduate, you’ll have a wide range of potential career paths including: Law Enforcement, Criminology, Forensics, Private Security, Corrections, Social Work and Victim's Advocacy and more.
About the AA Criminal Justice Degree Program
- Multiple start dates throughout the year so you can get started sooner.
- Courses are only 6 weeks long and can be completed 100% online.
- Asynchronous courses, meaning you can log online to complete a lesson whenever it’s convenient.
- Transfer previous college credits to earn your degree faster.
- No transcript or application fees.
The Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice is designed for students wanting to advance their career in law enforcement, corrections, social services, or the judicial system.
The curriculum, designed by professionals in the field, provides students with a unique perspective of human behavior and law enforcement management. Furthermore, the unique worldview of the institution affords the student the opportunity to advance their understanding of the ethical and moral approaches to criminal justice.
You can also earn your Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice.