Online Associate of Arts Curriculum
This is a sample list of courses you will be required to complete for the online Associate of Arts program. To view a full list, please click below to get your program guide.
How do I apply?
Download your program guide for more details
Schedule an appointment with one of our advisors
Start your application
The course is designed to examine the principles and processes of communicating from one culture to another. Emphasis is on domestic and international aspects of cross-cultural communication including how culture shapes values, beliefs, worldviews and behaviors.
Available Elective Tracks
- Healthcare Management
- Business Management
You can also earn your Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice.
Why Get An Associates Degree Online?
An Associate of Arts (AA) degree is an undergraduate academic degree that provides graduates with a liberal arts education in a variety of subjects including mathematics, psychology, history and life sciences. This degree can be earned in as little as two years as a college program.
You can study a number of disciplines in the liberal arts, business, and social sciences. A variety of careers across these disciplines become available as well.
Earning an online associate of arts degree also serves as a next step for earning a bachelor’s degree. Ultimately, an AA degree is valuable because it provides the opportunity to make more money and pursue more careers. Learn more about the different opportunities an AA degree can open up.
(You may have the option to use the credits from your associate degree toward a bachelor's degree via an articulation agreement.)
To enroll in an associate of arts online degree you need a high school diploma or a GED. Additionally, you will need to fill out an application, which may include some or all of the following:
- Basic applicant info (name, address, country of residence, etc.)
- Personal essay (or essays) responding to one or more prompts
- An application fee (some schools may waive this)
- Letters of recommendation from teachers, managers, or others who can speak about your experience and potential
What makes the Associate of Arts degree ideal is that it can be earned in a two-year college program and can be used as a springboard into a variety of career fields.
You can become a:
- Preschool teacher
- Engineering technician
- Industrial designer
- Accounting clerk
- Human resources manager
- Administrative assistant
- And many more!
According to Payscale, you can earn salary ranges of $30,000 to $100,000 or more with an Associate of Arts degree.
Many employers find employees with Associate of Arts degrees to be ideal choices because these employees have the required education to make a difference on the job immediately. In addition, employees with Associate of Arts degrees prove ready and eager to learn even more hands-on skills from their managers in their organization
The Associate of Arts online degree program offers a number of tracks, including:
- Healthcare Management
- Business Management
- You can also earn your Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice.
If you want to earn a bachelor’s degree eventually, an online associate of arts program is a good interim goal or immediate step to help you get closer to meeting that goal.
Consider a call with an enrollment advisor to discuss your:
- Transfer credit options
- Online, hybrid, or in-person classes
- Student support systems
- Flexibility of coursework
- Part-time or full-time
- Campus and faculty culture
- Financial aid options
Financial aid options include:
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- Federal Financial Aid Grant and Loan Programs
Visit our financial aid page for more information.
Yes! We will work with you to determine how your veterans’ benefits can help finance your Associate of Arts degree. Visit our military financial aid page for more information.
Yes. Central Christian College of Kansas Online allows you to transfer a maximum of 90 credits toward your associate’s or bachelor’s program. This generous policy means:
- You spend less time on general education courses
- You complete your degree more quickly
- You save money based on the number of units you transfer over
An online Associate of Arts degree can be completed in 2.5 years or less, with transfer credits, and 4 classes per semester.
- CCCK’s tuition is competitive at $425 per credit hour.
- CCCK allows up to 90 transfer credits (transfer credits determined on a case-by-case basis), so your program may take less time and tuition can vary greatly.
- 97% of our students receive some form of financial aid.