- 100% online - Flexibility allows you complete coursework whenever it’s convenient
- Transfer previous college credits to earn your degree faster
- No transcript or application fees
- Online program is the exact same one as our on campus program
- Boost your employability while working toward a Bachelor's
People with Associate of Arts degrees work in every industry – from healthcare to technology, business, finance, protective services and transportation. Professionals with an associate degree earn an estimated $325,000 more in a lifetime than those with just a high school diploma. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, AA degree job opportunities are expected to grow by 17.6% through 2022 – making it the second fastest growing educational group.