Earn your Associate of Arts in Business online. Get the flexibility you need to achieve your education goals.
You don’t need to quit your day job to achieve a career in business. Let Central Christian College of Kansas help you achieve career success with a 100 percent online Associate of Arts degree in Business!
You learn respected and transferable business skills that will allow you to get into fields such as human relations, communications, accounting, business management, computer technology, banking and marketing. Areas of study include:
- The most popular commercial applications software including word processing, spreadsheet, database management and presentations
- Microeconomic theory including an analysis of price theory, the marginal concept, market structure and performance
- Macroeconomic theory including a study of national income, spending, the creation of money, monetary and fiscal policy, and the problems of controlling inflation and unemployment
- Laws governing contracts, creditors’ rights, secured transactions, bankruptcy, agency, partnerships and corporations – the basic legal concepts to avoid costly courtroom problems and other legal issues.
Why Earn Your Online Business Associates Degree?
You watch coworkers land jobs that give them health benefits, higher salaries and greater job security. You may be surprised to learn you, too, can become a part of this success in as few as two years by earning an associate degree.
It’s estimated that professionals with an associate degree earn $325,000 more in a lifetime than those with just a high school diploma, and job opportunities for associate degree holders are expected to grow by 17.6 percent through 2022.
In addition, earning your associate degree is a great stepping stone toward earning your bachelor’s degree. (When you earn your associate degree, you are halfway to earning your bachelor's!)
With a remarkable history that dates back to 1884, CCC offers education for the whole person – heart, mind, body and soul. Every CCC course is delivered 100 percent online. All classes and resources are available 24/7. Finding time to complete your degree just got a lot easier!
Why Choose CCC to Earn Your Online Business Associates Degree?
- Online courses are six weeks for focus and ease
- Books are included in tuition for savings and convenience
- Student Success Advisor guides you every step of the way
- Program accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools