Earn your Associate of Arts in Accounting online. Get the flexibility you need to achieve your education goals.
You don’t need to quit your day job to achieve a career in accounting. Let Central Christian College of Kansas help you achieve career success with a 100 percent online Associate of Arts degree in Accounting!
Learn the knowledge you need to get into a bookkeeping, office management, accounting clerk or billing coordinator position in a corporation, government agency or non-profit organization. Areas of study include:
- Basic accounting concepts and procedures, methods of processing, summarizing and classifying financial data
- Manufacturing accounting, product costing, budget and control procedures, and capital budgeting
- Individual income tax theory, planning and application
- Standard costing, cash budgeting, process costing, and job order costing and their application to the management decision process
Why Earn Your Accounting Associates Degree Online?
You watch coworkers land jobs that give them health benefits, higher salaries and greater job security. You may be surprised to learn you, too, can become a part of this success in as few as two years by earning an associate degree.
It’s estimated that professionals with an associate degree earn $325,000 more in a lifetime than those with just a high school diploma, and job opportunities for associate degree holders are expected to grow by 17.6 percent through 2022.
In addition, earning your associate degree is a great stepping stone toward earning your bachelor’s degree. (When you earn your associate degree, you are halfway to earning your bachelor's!)
With a remarkable history that dates back to 1884, CCC offers education for the whole person – heart, mind, body and soul. Every CCC course is delivered 100 percent online. All classes and resources are available 24/7. Finding time to complete your degree just got a lot easier!
Why Choose CCC College to Earn Your Accounting Associates Degree Online?
- Online courses are six weeks for focus and ease
- Books are included in tuition for savings and convenience
- Student Success Advisor guides you every step of the way
- Program accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools