- Programs are delivered 100% online
- There are no transcript or application fees and textbooks (some E-textbooks) are included in the tuition and fee costs
- We are a Top School in Military Advanced Education & Transition’s Guide to Colleges & Universities
- All online programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Central Christian College of Kansas offers you the opportunity to enjoy an affordable, Christ-centered education from anywhere, at anytime — 100 percent online. For more information, click on a program below.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership
Enjoy the convenience of online education.
Our online associate and bachelor’s degree programs are delivered through a highly collaborative course delivery system. The curriculum is asynchronous, meaning you can log on and attend class at a time that is most convenient for you.
Experience exceptional student support.
You are partnered with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who provides personalized support from enrollment through graduation and beyond.
Benefit from a liberal arts advantage.
The General Education Core at Central Christian College of Kansas is based on an appreciation for the Liberal Arts and the development of critical thinking skills associated with these disciplines. Along with the declared major, the Liberal Arts perspective uniquely prepares you to meet the demands of modern culture.
"There is no question about it, Central Christian is a place dedicated to providing you with an incredible college experience. I personally invite you to come and take advantage of the tremendous opportunity to grow and develop into the person God wants you to be—we promise we will surround you in Christian love and challenge you to stretch yourself to new limits." – Hal V. Hoxie, president of Central Christian College of Kansas