Student Testimonial - Holly Morgan
Testimonial from student in the CCCK Online Bachelor of Psychology program: Holly Morgan
Why did you choose Central Christian College of Kansas to pursue your bachelor’s degree?
- I chose Central Christian College of Kansas to pursue my bachelor’s degree because I agree with their four-fit model and the ease of which I can continue my learning. CCCK has made it possible for me to continue working, raising my family, and still pursue the career and degree I dreamed of.
What about the program is significant to you and why? (i.e. coursework, faculty, student support, real-world application, etc.)
- This program has made it very easy for me to continue to work full time and still go back to school. The professors are easily accessible and are always available to help.
When you applied for this program, what was your enrollment experience like?
- The enrollment process was very simple. A few quick forms and a pleasant phone call from the college was all it took. I was done in no time!
Would you recommend CCCK Online?
- I would absolutely recommend CCCK online! I have had the best experience here and anyone looking to return to school but needs the advantage of online learning should look here first and they would never enroll anywhere else!
What surprised you the most as an CCCK online student?
- What surprised me the most as an online student at CCCK was the accessibility and ease of contacting my professors with questions. They are available through email, phone call, and text.
Would you recommend Central Christian College of Kansas to someone who is considering a psychology degree? Why?
- I would recommend CCCK to someone considering a psychology degree. The professors are very knowledgeable and open to this learning process. The course load is not easy, but there is always someone to help you when you need it.
- You can reach out to not only your professors, but also to the student success department. There is always help for you, you just need to ask for it.
What is the support like from the faculty and your student support advisor?
- The support from the faculty and my student support advisor is above and beyond. There are always emails and phone calls to make sure that everything is going smoothly and if there is anything, they can do to help me.
- I have felt very supported in every class that I have taken.
Explore your possibilities with Central Christian College of Kansas Bachelor of Science Psychology