Student Testimonial - Carmen Cruz
Introduction to Carmen Cruz
“I always wanted to be a counselor to help others break the barriers which they do not seem to understand. Therefore, I chose CCCK. I believe that the integration of the Scriptures with Psychology has been the best idea ever. I love telling people about my experience with CCCK because it has been the utmost educational experience I have had.”
- Why did you choose Central Christian College of Kansas to pursue your Bachelor of Science in Psychology degree?
- I chose Central Christian College of Kansas to pursue my Bachelor of Science in Psychology degree because of the Christian belief foundation. I believe that attending Central has allowed me to grow professionally and spiritually too.
- What about the program is significant to you and why? (i.e. coursework, faculty, student support, real-world application, etc.)
- I believe that one of the things of the program that has been significant to me is the real-world application correlated with the Scriptures. I think that once God is put first into everything we do, everything will be better.
- When you applied for this program, what was your enrollment experience like?
- When I applied for this program my enrollment experience was outstanding and easy. I always thought that applying to college was going to be more difficult, but it was not.
- Would you recommend Central Christian College of Kansas to someone who is considering a Bachelor of Science in Psychology? Why?
- I would consider recommending Central Christian College of Kansas to someone else who is considering a Bachelor of Science in Psychology because it is the best course and college experience I have ever had. I would also recommend them to assure they have a good time management plan in place to help them work around their daily life’s responsibilities.
- Would you recommend CCCK Online?
- I would recommend CCCK Online to someone because they are able to do their work at home and in their own time. CCCK does have time limits on assignment, but it helps to have time to do things on your own schedule.
- What surprised you the most as a CCCK online student?
- I can say that the thing that surprised me the most about CCCK online student was the resources available for the students to help them with their assignments as well as any other support they need. Having such great support helped me improve my reading and writing skills.
- What is the support like from the faculty and your student support advisor?
- The support of my student advisors has been exceptional. They have always kept in touch with me via emails and phone calls.
- Have you been able to integrate any learnings from the program into your current job? What are some examples?
- Yes, I have been able to integrate the learnings from the program into my current job daily. There have been many people who for some reason come to me for advice. I have been able to help them realize that things do not happen the way we want, that there is a process that whether we want to or not, we must follow like listening.
Explore your possibilities with Central Christian College of Kansas Bachelor of Science Psychology