Increase Your Potential for Greater Salary and Job Security
Graduates with an associate degree can make meaningful contributions in business, nonprofit and government organizations.
- Choose from six specialties: Psychology, Leadership, Healthcare Management, Business Management, Accounting, Business. You can also earn your Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice.
- Master communication, negotiation, research, team-building and leadership skills.
- Learn skills in critical thinking, quantitative analysis and written composition.
- Fulfill general education requirements for a four-year degree.
What Can This Degree Do For You?
Pursue a career instead of a job. Professionals with an Associate's Degree earn $325,000 more in a lifetime when compared to those with just a high school diploma. - CNN Money, 2014
About the AA Program at CCC
- Multiple start dates throughout the year so you can get started sooner.
- Courses that are only 6 weeks long and can be completed 100% online.
- Asynchronous courses, meaning you can log online to complete a lesson whenever it’s convenient.
- Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way.
- Transfer previous college credits to earn your degree faster.
- No transcript or application fees.
With a remarkable history that dates back to 1884, Central Christian College of Kansas offers Christ-centered education for the whole person – heart, mind, body and soul. Through our global online learning environment, Central Christian College of Kansas is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered education that equips and encourages you to serve with distinction. Now, students from around the country can benefit from our faith-filled education 100% online.