Make a difference in the lives of those in need
Graduates with a bachelor’s in Health and Human Services serve society by connecting underserved populations and those in need with access to community resources and support services.
- Choose from four specialties: Community and Family Services, Correctional/Justice, Health Services or Psychology/Coaching
- Learn how to improve the quality of life and make a postive impact in the lives of individuals and families in your community
- Gain knowledge in fields that directly affect the human services industry, including: criminal justice, psychology, social work and education
- Fulfill general education requirements for a four-year degree
What Can This Degree Do For You?
Pursue a career instead of a job. Professionals with a Bachelor's Degree earn $500 or more per week than individuals with just a high school diploma. Graduates with a Bachelor's degree also enjoy a low unemployment rate, less than 2.2%. - Bureau of Labor Statistics 2018
About the BS in Health & Human Services Program at CCCK
- Multiple start dates throughout the year so you can get started sooner.
- Courses that are only 6 weeks long and can be completed 100% online.
- No mandatory class login times, so you can complete a lesson whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Transfer previous college credits to earn your degree faster.
- Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way.
- No transcript or application fees.
With a remarkable history that dates back to 1884, Central Christian College of Kansas offers Christ-centered education for the whole person – heart, mind, body and soul. Through our global online learning environment, Central Christian College of Kansas is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered education that equips and encourages you to serve with distinction. Now, students from around the country can benefit from our faith-filled education 100% online.